The Mavenís 7 Reasons To Choose An Outside Trainer:
Think you can do the job in-house? Teams feel more comfortable discussing problems and asking questions of a friendly, outside expert who is not connected to the company culture. Here are 7 reasons to choose The Maven:
- The Maven knows how to engage audiences and help participants learn.
- In-house trainers are not likely to have real-world journalistic experience – The Maven does.
- Co-workers and supervisors usually conduct in-house training. This prevents real learning. Because someone familiar conducts the training, most people act like they already know the material or completely dismiss it.
- Content and time devoted to in-house training tends to be superficial.
- Most people experienced in media relations do not have effective teaching skills – The Maven does.
- Most companies can’t afford the time and staff commitment required for in-house training.
- Professional training gives participants proven, hit-the-ground-running information that results in increased press coverage.